- Time of issue:2023-06-07 09:55:31
The pharmaceutical industry is an important part of China's national economy, it is a combination of traditional industry and modern industry. In recent years, the pharmaceutical industry got more linked with "big health"(大健康) and developed to be the main part of the "big health" industry. The pharmaceutical market has large capacity, strong professionalism and high-quality requirements.
According to the drug production method, it can be classified as: natural medicine, chemical drug, biological drug. The different process requirements for drug development, production or storage can be divided into four clean grades: A/B/C/D. The unused cleanliness level has strict requirements for temperature, humidity, cleanliness, and pressure gradient. Equipped with stable quality and reliable purification air conditioning systems is important to maintain high-quality drug production, in addition, the pharmaceutical market also requires sound risk analysis and preventive measures for air conditioning systems.
Industry air conditioning features:
HVAC systems are a critical system in the pharmaceutical industry and have a significant impact on whether pharmaceutical plants can achieve their goals of delivering safe and effective products to patients. If the pharmaceutical production environment is properly designed, built, commissioned, operated and maintained, it helps to ensure the quality and reliability of the product. At the same time, the HVAC system is an important part of enterprise energy consumption, meaning heat recovery measures should be reasonably considered in the design to reduce the initial investment cost of the plant and the later operating cost.
Special features of the pharmaceutical industry:
High cleanliness requirements, accurate temperature and humidity, low humidity requirements in special workshops, explosion-proof requirements and energy-saving requirements in special workshops;
Huber Ranner advantages:
1. Since its establishment, Huber Ranner Group has been focusing on clean combined air conditioning units, and its products have passed the German VDI 6022 sanitary unit certification, accumulating rich experience in long-term service to customers in the pharmaceutical industry.
2. Since entering the Chinese market, Huber Ranner has been the largest industry user in the pharmaceutical industry, with 200+ end customers and 500+ projects, and the repeat purchase rate of customers > 2.0. Huber Ranner China's pharmaceutical team has more than 15 years of full-time service experience in the pharmaceutical industry, and has designed many biopharmaceutical companies in project types, including almost all pipelines of original research and generic drugs. In addition, it has many CRO and CDMO enterprise service experience.
3. For the pharmaceutical industry, Huber Ranner can provide ethylene glycol high-efficiency coil heat recovery system, which is characterized by high efficiency, stability, flexibility and no cross-contamination.
4. In view of the demand characteristics of GMP and GEP in the pharmaceutical industry, Huber Ranner has a full-time verification document team. Full verification document support is available. Includes: CCA, RA, RTM, DQ, IQ, FS, QPP, FAT, SAT.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Even if we have delivered the equipment, we are still on call to bring you flexible and convenient services and provide personalized and comprehensive services.