- Time of issue:2023-06-07 09:58:31
Hospital areas are divided according to their functions and nature: offices, distribution centers, wards, operating rooms, ICUs, NICUs, etc.;
1. Birth ward
- In the sixties of last century, Charlie, a famous British surgeon, used a high-efficiency filter ventilation system in his operating chamber and successfully performed more than 100 surgical surgeries with the help of breathing suits, without using antibiotics, without a single case of infection.
- In the late sixties, the world's first laminar flow clean operating room was established at Barton Memorial Hospital in the United States.
- In terms of time, the application of clean technology in medical treatment is not long.
- The maturity of this technology is still more than ten years later. Through the continuous improvement of many doctors, the infection rate of surgery has dropped from 10% to less than 0.5%.
3. The development of medical clean technology in China
- In the late eighties of last century, medical clean technology entered China, and the most rapid development was at the beginning of this century, and the requirements for cleanliness were added to the relevant specifications, and the specifications and standards of the relevant clean rooms were also introduced one after another.
4. Some areas in the hospital that have high requirements for cleanliness
- Clean surgery department (100, 100, 10,000, etc.)
- ICU (including comprehensive ICU, ICU of various subjects), NICU
- Hematology sterile ward, burn ward
- Bone marrow transplant center
- Drug Dispensing Center, Reproductive Medicine Center
- Delivery room, disinfection center supply room
- Isolation ward
- "Dry" and "clean" in clean areas
- Dry: refers to the humidity in the air, the humidity in the clean operating room should be controlled within 30~60%, if the humidity exceeds the standard, it will accelerate the production of breeding bacteria, so that the probability of wound infection of patients increases. If the humidity is too low and the air is too dry, it will cause physical discomfort for doctors and patients, which will bring some risks to the operation.
- Clean: refers to the elimination of bacterial microorganisms and non-microbial ions in the air, and meets the specified cleanliness level standards. Ensuring the cleanliness of the operating room is intended to reduce postoperative infections.
2. The characteristics of the unit - hospital industry
The application sites of clean air handling units in the hospital industry are mainly operating rooms, animal rooms, laboratories, etc.;
1. Operating room: the interior of the air conditioning unit in the operating room is clear and smooth, no burrs, no dead angles, no dust accumulation, the filter bypass air leakage rate reaches the L1 air leakage rate level specified in EN1886, and the combination of different filter sections meets the different standards according to the requirement levels. Rapid temperature rise and fall to meet the needs of emergency surgery in the operating room, deep dehumidification and controllable humidification ensure that the air sent into the room meets the optimal humidity requirements for bacteriostatic and comfort.
- The operating room purification air conditioning unit is divided into a fresh air treatment unit, circulating fan unit, and a self-picking fresh air unit.
- Fresh air treatment unit: Centralized treatment of outdoor air humidity and air cleanliness after three-stage filtration treatment and deep dehumidification. Afterwards the air is sent to each circulating fan unit to supplement fresh air. Generally, one fresh air unit drags several circulating fan units to operate.
- Circulating fan unit: dry working condition operation, mainly handling indoor temperature load, Class I operating room adopts one tow one system (one circulating fan unit drags one operating room); The extra-large and large operating rooms in the class II operating room can also be configured with one machine and one room, and the class III and IV operating rooms should be configured according to one machine and multiple rooms.
2. Animal room: the animal room is sent to the whole row mode, the air supply reaches the most suitable temperature and humidity requirements in the internal temperature rise and fall of the unit, and at the same time layer by layer filtration isolates the bacteria and dust in the air before being sent indoors; The exhaust air will discharge the peculiar odor generated by indoor animal body odor, feces, food residues, etc., and filter it through activated carbon and other filtration devices, so that the air discharged into the atmosphere has no large odor and does not affect the surrounding environment; At the same time, we can configure our efficient and controllable KVS heat recovery system without cross-contamination to recover the cold heat in the exhaust gas to save energy and reduce emissions.
3. Laboratory: Due to the presence of pollutants in the laboratory, there are many negative pressure spaces, because a large amount of indoor air needs to be discharged to maintain the negative pressure of the laboratory. The laboratory air conditioner usually carries out heat recovery and has high requirements for energy saving; Laboratory air conditioning must have high stability for perennial operation, in addition, the unit has the characteristics of low noise and high efficiency, Huber Ranner air conditioning strictly controls the wind speed protection and fin air speed certificate in the box to ensure high enough heat exchange efficiency, the internal material of the unit is clean and bacteriostatic and resistant to disinfectant corrosion;
4. General requirements: the operation of the volute fan will not produce belt dust, the liquid seal of the filter frame avoids the air leakage caused by the wear of the insulation cotton caused by the replacement process and the outside of the hidden frame unit is smooth.
3. The special designs of the hospital industry
Key points of clean unit selection and design
- The wind speed of the coil fin of the fresh air unit shall not exceed 2.0m/s, and the wind speed of the coil fin of the circulating fan unit shall not exceed 2.5m/s
- Direct expansion units are generally used in fresh air units to assist deep dehumidification, because the operating room generally reflects excessive humidity.
- The fan generally adopts a direct-connected volute fan, which requires low noise and high efficiency, avoids belt dust and is maintenance-free.
- The size of the unit is demanding, due to the limited space of the mezzanine floor of the equipment in the machine room, the length and height direction need to be strictly controlled in accordance with the construction drawings, if the length is too long, it can be placed superimposed.
- The operating room of the hospital is generally designed in the middle and upper floors of the building, and the entry only relies on the freight elevator, because the freight elevator transportation space is limited, so the unit often uses loose parts to enter the site.
4. The advantages of Huber Ranner
1. More than 18 years of full-time service history in hospitals and other industries
2. Huber Ranner has provided high-quality services for more than 100 hospitals and medical industry laboratories nationwide and abroad
3. The number of domestic and foreign projects served exceeds 200, and the number of "repeat customers" projects is close to 50%
4. Experience in serving the world's top 10 hospitals
5. Rich experience in the design of operating rooms, ICUs and clean wards in top hospitals worldwide
6. Serve laboratories such as pathological testing, medical device testing and biological experiments, and provide strong support for ensuring the success of experiments
7. Strong anti-virus units serve Leishenshan and Vulcan Mountain Hospitals in Wuhan to provide strong support for the frontline against the pandemic
8. Provide professional KVS three-coil heat recovery solution for many hospitals, which is efficient and clean, and completely eliminates cross-contamination
9. Professional team and refined pre-sales and after-sales service provide perfect solutions before sales, and attentive maintenance after sales.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
Even if we have delivered the equipment, we are still on call to bring you flexible and convenient services and provide personalized and comprehensive services.